The information we will collect includes:
- Contact Us Form. When a visitor to the website completes Fridman's Fragrances Contact Us form on the website, Fridman's Fragrances collects certain data, such as name, email, and information about the areas you want to spread the fragrances in.
- Checkout Process. When a user purchases a product from the website, Fridman's Fragrances collects the information the user provides, such as first name, last name, email, address, phone, and such other information that we need to send the products to you.
- Site Activity. Fridman's Fragrances may store information about your use of the Website, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We may also gather information from your computer or mobile device to analyze trends, administer the website, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies. Fridman's Fragrances may use “cookies”. A “cookie” is a piece of information that the computer that hosts a website gives to your computer when you access a website. Cookies enable us to deliver content specific to your interests, to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time that you visit our website if you choose to, and for other purposes.
- Web Beacons. Fridman's Fragrances also may use web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a webpage. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance.
How We Use the Information That We Collect
Fridman's Fragrances may use the information we collect the following ways: (a) for registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of the website, (b) to facilitate your use of the website, (c) to communicate with you and solicit information from you, (d) to send you updates, newsletters, marking materials and other information that may be of interest to you, (e) to fulfill your requests for products, (f) to respond to your questions and comments, (g) to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems, (h) to notify you about special offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you, (i) to analyze use of and improve the Website, (j) to customize your experience on the Website, including customizing the ads shown to you, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Service Providers. Fridman's Fragrances may work with or hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions, such as, without limitation, mailing information, maintaining databases, processing payment, and providing technology services. When we employ a Service Provider to perform a function of this nature, we provide the Service Provider with the information that it needs to perform its specific function, which may include the information that you provide to us via the website.
- Legal Disclosures. Fridman's Fragrances may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law or if Fridman's Fragrances, in our sole discretion, believes that disclosure is reasonable necessary to: (a) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process.
- Affiliated Entities. Fridman's Fragrances may share information from or about you with its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or other companies under common control.
- Business Transfers. As Fridman's Fragrances develops its business, we may sell, merge, assign or otherwise transfer or dispose of a portion or all of the assets or ownership in Fridman's Fragrances.
Security of Your Information
Fridman's Fragrances follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Fridman's Fragrances strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Dr. R. Michel 2887 C.P. 44490
Col. Parque Industrial el Álamo
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México.